Job opportunity – Fundraising Lead
Job position Title: Fundraising Lead for the Nourishing Schools Foundation
Job position type: Consultant
Location: Remote work
Are you interested in raising funds and managing partnerships for an innovative and collaborative initiative in the social sector? Join us at Nourishing Schools Foundation in our mission to develop young changemakers who can take charge of their own and their communities’ nutrition.
Our Foundation’s approach to tackling malnutrition is providing a toolkit (a box of games and activities) that enables schools to involve children in tackling malnutrition. In collaboration with various partners, we collect data before and after rolling out the toolkit in schools to assess our target groups’ needs and monitor impact.
We have partnered with organisations such as URMUL Trust, Lend-A-Hand India, Swayam Shikshan Prayog and Farm2Food Foundation to roll out our programme in Maharashtra, Assam & Rajasthan, covering over 230 schools in India, reaching over 60,000 schoolchildren.
We are looking to scale up our partnerships with corporate donors and foundations, to help us expand our work. We are looking for a passionate and skilled individual who can work with us to achieve this.
The consultant will manage end-to-end fundraising and reporting with donors. The ideal candidate has exceptional fundraising and communication skills, as well as a network of prospective donors.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Raising funds from corporates (through their corporate social responsibility programmes) and foundations to support the work of the Nourishing Schools Foundation (NSF)
- Identify aligned corporate and foundations (whose giving priorities overlap with NSF work) and independently lead conversations towards raising funds
- Develop a B2B fundraising strategy for NSF
- Lead the end-to-end fundraising process, e.g. prospecting calls, creating proposals and presentations, follow-up etc.
- Work with the Foundation team to meet the requirements of donors, such as preparing reports, compiling the relevant documents etc.
- Represent the Foundation at various convenings involving stakeholders such as corporate donors, government bodies and other non-profits
Reports To: CEO
- 8+ years of experience in Fundraising and Partnership Management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proven track record of fundraising
- Attention to detail
- An extensive network of corporates and foundations
- Excellent command of English and highly developed speaking, writing and editing skills
- Ability to work independently on projects
- Ability to manage relationships with various stakeholders
- Commitment to social change and strong ethical fibre
Interested candidates can mail their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org