If you have any comments or questions about this policy, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- To protect data privacy while communicating insights from our toolkit, impact data, partnerships, and operations with a wider audience
- To protect data privacy while sharing our impact data through public dashboards/Impact reports through platforms such as our website
- To protect data privacy while communicating and sharing our data with partner organisations/academic institutes.
Section 2: Scope
Section 3: Personal data that we process
The following table explains the types of data we collect and the legal basis, under current data protection legislation within the Data Protection Laws on which this data is processed.
Section 4: Principles and expectations
4.1 How we use data
Nourishing Schools Foundation only collects and processes personal data that is necessary for a specific, explicit and lawful purpose.
We collect data from schools and school children using a survey tool developed by Axxonet, we are legally obliged by the Data Protection Laws to ensure that the information schools and schoolchildren have provided is only used for the purpose of which it was intended, and to ensure that the data is kept securely.
For example, we may use your personal information to:
- Make corrections to survey data as required
- Reply to enquiries you send to us;
- Handle donations that you initiate;
4.2 When we share user data
Nourishing Schools Foundation transfers, disclose and otherwise shares personal data within the Foundation and with third parties, such as its sub-processors, only after ensuring that appropriate safeguards are in place.
We will only share your data to third parties in the following circumstances:
- We publish data on our website in form of dashboards/impact reports.
- We share impact reports with partners and stakeholders involved.
- We collaborate with academic institutes for data analysis and publication of the results in journals.
4.3 How long do we keep your data
We follow the principles of data minimisation, and we keep personal data with no due defined time.
4.4 Rights you have over your data
Nourishing Schools Foundation processes personal data in a fair and transparent manner and respects the rights of individuals.
You have a range of rights over your data, which include the following:
- Users can revoke this consent at any time, and can withdraw from the data collection process.
- Users have the right to access and modify their information.
4.5 Confidentiality and security
Nourishing Schools Foundation is committed to keeping personal data confidential and ensuring the secure processing of personal data.
We acquire and handle only the minimum amount of sensitive data strictly needed.
Nourishing Schools Foundation is accountable for the processing of the personal data by it and on its behalf. Due to this, Nourishing Schools Foundation must be able to demonstrate that such processing is conducted in a lawful and acceptable manner. In order for Nourishing Schools Foundation to fulfil these requirements, it thoroughly creates and updates documentation on its processing activities.
This policy document is subject to periodic review to verify that the implementation of the requirements is satisfactory.
|June 24, 2022
|- Added section on Principles and expectations to elaborate more on How we use your data, when we share your data, how long we keep your data and the rights you have on your data.
|- Added a new section on verification for regular review to ensure that the implementation of the requirements is being done as advised in the document.
- Added section on the documentation to create and update the document in the future as and when needed.
|July 8, 2022
|- Added points on confidentiality and security of the sensitive data under the principles and expectations.